Pashley TRi-1 Tricycle - with rear basket
Pashley TRi-1 Tricycle - with rear basket
Here at Pashley we have a hard-earned reputation for crafting the very best tricycles, that has endured for over eighty years, and we constantly strive to build on this reputation with ongoing innovation.
The Tri-1 is the latest product of this process, being a marriage of our classic three-wheeled design with the very best modern componentry. It comes complete with wide ratio 7 speed gears, which means you can tackle even the steepest of hills and keep up with the pace of city traffic. Not only this but the dual braking system, comprising of a classic calliper brake and a powerful enclosed hub brake, gives you the control you need whilst the chrome riser handlebars puts you in an upright position for the best visibility and comfort imaginable.
There is even the option of a folding frame for easy transportation and storage, or a fixed gear model (with the benefit of a fully enclosed chaincase) for simple and worry-free riding. Add to this luxuries like the full mudguards and a sprung gel saddle and you have the perfect companion that can withstand the rigours of everyday riding, offering an unrivalled sense of stability that only a tricycle can provide.
Colours: Black, Burgundy or Turquoise.
Gears: Shimano 7 speed derailleur gear with SRAM indexed grip shift.
Frame: Hand-crafted steel tricycle frame. Available as fixed or folding frame version.
Saddle: High-comfort padded design with elastomer springs
Handle bar: Chromed steel raised handlebar on alloy and stainless steel short-reach stem
Brakes: Sturmey Archer front hub brake with parking brake, V-type brake both on front wheel
Wheels: 20" wheels, alloy rims.
Tyres: 1 3/4" Schwalbe tyres.
Mudguards: Lightweight chromoplastic guards with rear reflectors.
Pedals: Non-slip with rubber inserts.
Other Features: Rear carrying platform (530mm x 270mm), quick-release saddle height adjustment.
Frame Sizes: 15" and 17"
- Folding frame option: A useful feature to reduce overall length where storage or transport space is at a premium. This option also includes quick release fittings on the handlebar stem to allow easy lowering and positioning of the bars to achieve the most compact package. The option of the hinged frame allows the trike to be folded quickly for easy storage or transportation, with the folded trike fitting into most cars. A propstand is provided to keep the trike upright when folded. Approximate dimensions when folded: W=80cm, L=100cm, H= 68cm (17" frame) or 63cm (15" frame), with saddle removed.
- Wide ranging 7-speed indexed derailleur gears: with easy-twist grip changer, they allow you to glide along flatter terrain with ease and climb inclines at a gentle pace.
- Secure parking brake: with an easily accessible activation button on the brake lever, it keeps the tricycle stationary when parked so you don't need to worry about it rolling away!
- Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, and pedal reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
- Effective front double-braking with hub and v-type brake combination: A powerful braking system that provides dependable stopping power time after time. Combines the all-weather dependability of a hub brake with the bite and power of a v-type rim brake.
- Light-weight, durable mudguards: protect you from mud and water splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Large rear webbed luggage platform: For the attachment of bags or boxes. An optional lockable rear wire basket is also available.
- High-comfort padded saddle: with elastomer springs to help cushion impacts.
- Quick-release seatpost: Allows saddle height to be adjusted and secured with ease and without the need for tools.
- Robust tricycle frame with stable and upright riding position, with folding frame option: An easy to mount/dismount frame with comfortable upright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. Available as a folding frame - a useful feature to reduce overall length where storage or transport space is at a premium. The frame is hand-built with an attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- Tyres with puncture protection: With a tyre tread profile that offers good grip and quiet running. Also featuring an effective puncture protection belt made of natural rubber.