Pashley Tri-1 Tricycle with rear basket
Pashley Tri-1 Tricycle with rear basket
The incomparable joy of cycling will never be lost with the magnificent Tri-1 adult tricycle.
Safety, stability, versatility and style are to the fore, making the Tri-1 ideal for older or less confident riders, and those returning to cycling after an extended break.
Pashley has a hard-earned reputation for crafting the very best tricycles. That reputation has endured for over 80 years, and Pashley constantly strive to build on it with ongoing innovation.
The Tri-1 is the latest product of this process. It's a marriage of Pashley's classic three-wheeled design with the very best modern componentry. It comes complete with wide-ratio 7 speed gears, which means you can tackle the steepest hills and keep up with the pace of city traffic.
The dual braking system, comprising a classic caliper brake and a powerful enclosed hub brake, gives you the control you need, whilst the chrome riser handlebars put you in an upright position for the best visibility and comfort imaginable.
Add to this luxuries like the full mudguards and a sprung gel saddle and you have the perfect companion that can withstand the rigours of everyday riding, offering an unrivalled sense of stability.
Shimano 7 speed derailleur gear with SRAM indexed grip shift.
Hand-crafted steel tricycle frame. Available as fixed or folding frame version.
High-comfort padded design with elastomer springs.
Chromed steel raised handlebar on alloy and stainless steel short-reach stem.
Sturmey Archer front hub brake with parking brake, V-type brake both on front wheel.
20" wheels, alloy rims.
1 3/4" Schwalbe tyres.
Lightweight chromoplastic guards with rear reflectors.
Non-slip with rubber inserts.
Rear carrying platform (530mm x 270mm), quick-release saddle height adjustment.
15" and 17"
- Folding frame option: A useful feature to reduce overall length where storage or transport space is at a premium. This option also includes quick release fittings on the handlebar stem to allow easy lowering and positioning of the bars to achieve the most compact package. The option of the hinged frame allows the trike to be folded quickly for easy storage or transportation, with the folded trike fitting into most cars. A propstand is provided to keep the trike upright when folded. Approximate dimensions when folded: W=80cm, L=100cm, H= 68cm (17" frame) or 63cm (15" frame), with saddle removed.
- Wide ranging 7-speed indexed derailleur gears: with easy-twist grip changer, they allow you to glide along flatter terrain with ease and climb inclines at a gentle pace.
- Secure parking brake: with an easily accessible activation button on the brake lever, it keeps the tricycle stationary when parked so you don't need to worry about it rolling away!
- Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, and pedal reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
- Effective front double-braking with hub and v-type brake combination: A powerful braking system that provides dependable stopping power time after time. Combines the all-weather dependability of a hub brake with the bite and power of a v-type rim brake.
- Light-weight, durable mudguards: protect you from mud and water splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Large rear webbed luggage platform: For the attachment of bags or boxes. An optional lockable rear wire basket is also available.
- High-comfort padded saddle: with elastomer springs to help cushion impacts.
- Quick-release seatpost: Allows saddle height to be adjusted and secured with ease and without the need for tools.
- Robust tricycle frame with stable and upright riding position, with folding frame option: An easy to mount/dismount frame with comfortable upright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. Available as a folding frame - a useful feature to reduce overall length where storage or transport space is at a premium. The frame is hand-built with an attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- Tyres with puncture protection: With a tyre tread profile that offers good grip and quiet running. Also featuring an effective puncture protection belt made of natural rubber.