Pashley Robin Tricycle
Pashley Robin Tricycle
Designed specifically for children aged 4 to 9, the Robin is robust tricycle that is built to last. The chunky steel frame is constructed by hand before being given a beautiful coat of oven-baked paint, meaning it can stand up to even the roughest of treatment.
Everything about the Robin has been thoughtfully put together for comfort and safety: the steering stop combines with the powerful front calliper brake to provide stability and control, the single speed fixed gear is easy to pedal without complication, the wide padded saddle is at once comfortable and supportive, and the moulded plastic wheels and fully enclosed chaincase prevent any injury to wandering hands.
The pedals even come with toe straps to keep your little rider securely in place, safe in the knowledge that the three-wheeled layout gives them the stability they need to truly enjoy their early cycling adventures.
The Robin is the perfect companion that offers a supportive ride and will leave you and your family with many happy years of playful riding memories.
Colours: Blush Pink, Turquoise or Black.
Gears: Single fixed gear (1:1 ratio).
Frame: Hand-crafted children's tricycle frame.
Saddle: Padded saddle.
Handlebar: Chromed steel raised handlebar on alloy and stainless steel short-reach stem.
Brakes: Alloy caliper brake on the front wheel.
Wheels: 16" mag wheels.
Tyres: 1 3/4" tyres.
Mudguards: Painted steel front guard.
Pedals: Non-slip with toe clips and straps.
Crankset: Forged steel cranks (90mm, 28T chainring).
Other Features: Full length protective chainguard, supportive steering stop, quick-release saddle height adjustment.
Frame Size: One size children's frame, suitable for an inside leg of 16-22". The Robin is approximately 72cm at its widest point.
- Robust children’s tricycle frame with stable riding position: An easy to mount/dismount frame that is reassuringly stable and great fun to ride. The frame is hand-built with an attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- Front caliper brake with easy-action brake lever: Lightweight and secure side-pull front caliper brake. Brake lever has adjustable reach for small hands.
- Supportive steering stop: tricycles are sensitive to large steering angles, so this simple device avoids over-rotation of the front fork, increasing stability.
- Comfy padded saddle: sits atop an easy quick-release seatpost that is longer/oversized for greater height adjustability.
- Quick-release seatpost: allows saddle height to be adjusted and secured with ease and without the need for tools.
- Fully-enclosed protective chain case: Helps protect inquisitive fingers from the chain. It also helps to keep out dirt and water, reducing wear on the sheltered components.
- Non-slip pedals with toe clips and straps: to keep feet securely in place when pedalling, helping to transfer your pedal-power more efficiently.
- Easy-ride single speed fixed gear: ultra-low 1:1 ratio fixed gear is very easy to pedal and allows you the fun of being able to pedal backwards!
- Robust and lightweight one-piece moulded plastic wheels: practical mag-style wheels help protect small hands.