Pashley Delibike - Buckingham Black
Pashley Delibike - Buckingham Black
Everything about the Delibike hearkens back to an earlier time, one when cycle delivery was the norm as a simple and reliable part of everyday business. Pashley, as England’s oldest established cycle manufacturer, has embraced this tradition: every Delibike is hand-constructed by our team of craftsmen here in Stratford-upon-Avon, offering a timeless quality that remains relevant and practical in our busy modern world.
Indeed, practicality has not been sacrificed in the name of tradition, and the Delibike comes equipped with the very best modern components and features. The integrated front carrier with its iconic wicker basket can handle loads up to 25 kilos, and the built-in front stand keeps your cargo secure when parked. Not only this but low-maintenance 3 speed gears and all-weather hub brakes make the Delibike a safe, reliable and fuss-free solution to your delivery needs.
With a truly unique look and classic frame-mounted sign, the Delibike is a real talking point that turns heads wherever it goes. We can arrange for the sign to be customised to sport your company’s logo making for a beautiful method of mobile advertisement that helps promote your business on the move. The Delibike therefore represents the perfect marriage of practicality and timeless elegance, ideally suited to your commercial transport and light delivery needs.
Gears: 3 Speed
- Traditional diamond frame with upright riding position: provides a comfortable, upright riding position that allows you a good view of your surroundings and other road users. The frame has been specifically designed for industrial use, hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods - with heavy-duty tubing hand-brazed into lugs - for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- Low maintenance 3 Speed hub gears: With easy-to-use light-shifting thumb trigger, they allow you to glide along flatter terrain with ease and climb inclines at a gentle pace. A robust, fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
- Heavy duty tubular steel front carrier with large front wicker basket: this durable carrier and basket provides ample room for carrying your cargo for deliveries or promotional activities.
- Integrated parking stand: the stand can be folded down with ease to provide a sturdy parking base whilst delivering goods or displaying your Delibike for promotion.
- Powerful, fully-enclosed hub brakes with heavy duty, automotive-standard cables and easy action brake-lever: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, these low maintenance hub brakes are robust and long-lasting and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- Heavy-duty painted steel mudguards: withstanding the rough and bumps of everyday use, they protect you and your load from mud and water splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Traditional Brooks B33 leather sprung saddle: Originally launched in 1938, this classically sprung saddle is the only Brooks model to still feature front loop springs; its strength and durability make it ideal for heavy-duty cycling. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
- Frame mounted nameplate: along with custom frame colours, the nameplate allows you to personalise the cycle with your company logos or slogans for eye-catching, promotional advantage.
- Highly-durable paint finish: Durable powder-coat finish with corrosion resistant hi-zinc base coat. All of Pashley’s cycles are painted by hand using an oven-baked powder-coat to give a durable and vibrant finish.
- Robust multi-surface tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side-walls: Hard-wearing tyres with secure tread design and an inner SmartGuard layer made from a flexible, special rubber that offers extra resistance to shards of glass and pins. A reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.